[Serusers] Multiple UA behind NAT and SIP Proxy Outside LAN

Andrés Parra L. apl_1980b at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 01:36:52 CEST 2004

I´m wondering if there is a way to comunicate UA agents betwen them that are behind the same nat, they are working perfectly with the outside world (I´m not having problems with Nat traversal), but they try to send the RTP and RTCP data to the aparent public IP that they are registered in the Sip Proxy, and of course, the multimedia data isn´t processed by the router because the destination IP is the one asigned to the WAN interface of it and it sees it in the LAN interface.
I´m thinking that maybe the Sip Proxy (ser 0.14) isn´t the problem, maybe the infraestructure is not enough, so, is there anything that you could answer me tha guide me in this scenario?

I´ll be grateful for any information you could give me.

Andrés Parra L.
apl_1980b at yahoo.com
Ipsofactum LTDA.
www.ipsofactum.com