[Serusers] get_contact_uri: Error while parsing Contact body

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 18:10:02 CEST 2004

Will do.

How can I best determine the exact message that is causing the error? If I use
ngrep on port 5060 I'm not sure how to synchronize the ngrep output with
/var/log/messages entries.

Is there a way to dump the full sip message from withing ser.cfg? I know about
the xlog module, but I've never seen a way to write the raw sip messages to
/var/log/message from within ser.cfg.

Regards,
Paul