[Serusers] auth_db in dev12 is causing a core dump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Oct 29 07:28:12 CEST 2004

the auth_db have not been touched for a while, but it can occur because
of other changes. Please generate a core dump and, if possible, put it
somewhere on a ftp/http server for download along with ser sources and
binaries (compiled ser and modules), otherwise send it by mail to
private address. Use "ulimit -c unlimited" to allow large core dumps
into your system.

The back trace might be also enough, if it is a easy one ("gdb ser
core_file", then "bt"), will point out where the bug is.

Daniel