[Serusers] how to determine if src_ip and uri domain are the same?

Allan voip_tango at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 29 00:23:27 CEST 2004

What can I do in order to make a decision based on
src_ip and the IP address in the URI domain?  I have
calls between UAs located behind the same NAT on the
other end of a low bandwidth WAN circuit and want the
ability to not force the call through rtp_proxy.  In
practice this works ok with a fixed IP address but I
am unsure how to make the process more dynamic.  I am
new to SER and still learning the features and
scripting language so I apologize of this topic is
covered somewhere else.

Regards,
Allan