[Serusers] SIPSAK CAN not pass 407 authorize

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Oct 28 21:19:38 CEST 2004

As I allready explained to you via private mails:
for sure sipsak is able to authenticate if it receives 407 (as it does with
the 401)! To authenticate one request two times (like you do it with your
configruation) is IMHO completely senceless. You should adjust your
configuration so that only one authorization is needed!

Theoretically it would be possible to add the feature to sipsak to be able to
authenticate one request multiple times. But that task is not that easy and I
do not have the time to do (but will happily integrate any patch).

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier