[Serusers] Using sems from cvs with ser-0.8.14

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 17:04:18 CEST 2004

Hello All.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use sems from CVS along with ser-0.8.14
stable release? If it is possible, what pitfalls can I expect, if any?

The reason is ask is that I'm attempting to use sipums from
http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/sipums/ and it requires sems with IVR support which
means I have to use sems from the CVS unstable code base because, AFAIK IVR was
not included in the sems_07_27_2004.tar release which came with ser-0.8.14

I was using ser-0.8.99-devXX, but the problem with devXX not writing to the
MySQL location table prevents me from using unstable ser. I suppose I could use
ser-0.8.99-dev7 which did not have this location table problem.

Regards,
Paul