[Serusers] Concurrent Calls

Darren Nay dnay at IONOSPHERE.net
Wed Oct 27 16:27:09 CEST 2004

Okay, another question.

Is there any advantage in reliability when using the acc-radius module
opposed to the acc-mysql database table?

I'm assuming no since both use the same "acc" module and simply seem to be
differing methods of saving the accounting information, but I wanted to ask.

Also, is there any difference in performance?

Thanks for all your help!
Darren Nay