[Serusers] Serweb login problem!! "cannot connect to sql server"

chew choon khong ckchew at lycos.com
Tue Oct 26 16:03:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

  I'm new to SER and currently i'm installing SER 0.8.12 into RH9. My serweb version is 2004-01-04.tar.gz. When I tried to login at the admin page (http://x.x.x.x/serweb/admin/index.php)with "admin" and "heslo", serweb prompted me an error message, i.e. "cannot connect to sql server". But I had no problem to get connected to the ser database with the same username/password, via mysql command (mysql -u ser ser -p).

  Could somebody out there give me some clues?

 Thanks in advance.

Chew