[Serusers] something different with usrloc in ser-0.8.99-devXX

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 16:36:26 CEST 2004

Atle,

Yeah, I've seen the MySQL schema changes between 0.8.14 and dev12 and I've
taken that in to account, but that is not the problem. When I enable MySQL
query logging I never even see an INSERT statement being issued against the
location table.

I do however see a "SELECT * FROM LOCATION" when ser starts up, so I'm sure
mysql is being hit upon startup, but that's the only time during the server
operation that I see the location table being accessed.

So I'm still back at square one. I still supsect that something else has
changed. Either an additional change needs to be made to ser.cfg file in order
to get ser to log location entries, or a bug has been introduced in devXX.

I can't remember for certain but I believe this was working in dev7, however I
don't have a copy of dev7 anymore to verify this.

Regards,
Paul