[Serusers] Multiple instance of SER

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Thu Oct 14 17:11:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

U need to make sure you have different FIFO file names in each config (fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo")

Different databases for all modules that require database.

Then u just execute ser like:

/usr/local/sbin/ser -f /etc/ser/ser1.cfg -P /var/run/ser1.pid
/usr/local/sbin/ser -f /etc/ser/ser2.cfg -P /var/run/ser2.pid