[Serusers] rtpproxy+pstn call

Trung Nguyen sipkid2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 02:06:24 CEST 2004

Hi Serusers,
    I have been playing around this logic for some
time now and it's giving me a bit of headache. Any
help will be very appreciated.
Here's what I got. I use the default setting for
rtpproxy and tested all the nat scenarios from PC-PC
work great. Now I want to have the PC to call out to
PSTN and only allow registered client to be able to
make call to pstn gateway and at the same time to go
thru rtpproxy. My gateway ip address is 64.200.219.134
port 5060, it's a cisco as5350. Below is my
configuration, where should I put the setting and any
hint or example will be very appreciated.
----------------------

#
# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21.4.1 2003/11/10 15:35:15 andrei
Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters
------------------------

#debug=7         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=yes       # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/
listen=64.200.219.135
listen=127.0.0.1

alias=unlimitedtalk.net
alias=64.200.219.135

check_via=no    # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading
----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters
---------------

# ------------- tm parameters

modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 12)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 24)

# ------------- rr parameters
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
# ------------- accounting parameters

modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)

# ------------- usrloc parameters

# 2 enables write-back to persistent mysql storage for
speed
# disable=0, write-through=1
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# minimize write back window - default is 60 seconds
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 10)

# database location
modparam("usrloc", "db_url",
"mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

# ------------- auth parameters

# database location
modparam("auth_db", "db_url",
"mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

# allows clear text passwords in the mysql database
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)

# name of password column in mysql database
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# !! Nathelper
modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 6)
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30) # Ping
interval 30 s
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)   # Ping
only clients behind NAT

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters
---------------

# -------------------------  request routing logic
-------------------

# main routing logic

route{

        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long
requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too
big");
                break;
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure
that
        # subsequent messages will go through our
proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream
entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();
        # loose-route processing
        if (loose_route()) {
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

# !! Nathelper
        # Special handling for NATed clients; first,
NAT test is
        # executed: it looks for via!=received and
RFC1918 addresses
        # in Contact (may fail if line-folding is
used); also,
        # the received test should, if completed,
should check all
        # vias for rpesence of received
        if (nat_uac_test("3")) {
                # Allow RR-ed requests, as these may
indicate that
                # a NAT-enabled proxy takes care of
it; unless it is
                # a REGISTER

                if (method == "REGISTER" || !
search("^Record-Route:")) {
                    log("LOG: Someone trying to
register from private IP, rewriting\n");

                    # This will work only for user
agents that support symmetric
                    # communication. We tested quite
many of them and majority is
                    # smart enough to be symmetric. In
some phones it takes a configuration
                    # option. With Cisco 7960, it is
called NAT_Enable=Yes, with kphone it is
                    # called "symmetric media" and
"symmetric signalling".

                    fix_nated_contact(); # Rewrite
contact with source IP of signalling
                    if (method == "INVITE") {
                        fix_nated_sdp("1"); # Add
direction=active to SDP
                    };
                    force_rport(); # Add rport
parameter to topmost Via
                    setflag(6);    # Mark as NATed
                };
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure
that
        # subsequent messages will go through our
proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream
entities
        # use different transport protocol
        if (!method=="REGISTER") record_route();

        # subsequent messages withing a dialog should
take the
        # path determined by record-routing
        if (loose_route()) {
                # mark routing logic in request
                append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
                route(1);
                break;
        };

        if (!uri==myself) {
                # mark routing logic in request
                append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
                route(1);
                break;
        };

        # if the request is for other domain use
UsrLoc
        # (in case, it does not work, use the
following command
        # with proper names and addresses in it)
        if (uri==myself) {

                if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest
authentication
                        if
(!www_authorize("unlimitedtalk.net", "subscriber")) {

www_challenge("unlimitedtalk.net", "0");
                                break;
                        };

                        save("location");
                        break;
                };

                lookup("aliases");
                if (!uri==myself) {
                        append_hf("P-hint: outbound
alias\r\n");
                        route(1);
                        break;
                };

                # native SIP destinations are handled
using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not
Found");
                        break;
                };
        };
append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");
        route(1);
}

route[1]
{
        # !! Nathelper
        if
(uri=~"[@:](192\.168\.|10\.|172\.(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])\.)"
&& !search("^Route:")){
            sl_send_reply("479", "We don't forward to
private IP addresses");
            break;
        };

        # if client or server know to be behind a NAT,
enable relay
        if (isflagset(6)) {
            force_rtp_proxy();
        };

        # NAT processing of replies; apply to all
transactions (for example,
        # re-INVITEs from public to private UA are
hard to identify as
        # NATed at the moment of request processing);
look at replies
        t_on_reply("1");

        # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as
it works reliably
        # even for UDP2TCP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
}

# !! Nathelper
onreply_route[1] {
    # NATed transaction ?
    if (isflagset(6) && status =~ "(183)|2[0-9][0-9]")
{
        fix_nated_contact();
        force_rtp_proxy();
    # otherwise, is it a transaction behind a NAT and
we did not
    # know at time of request processing ? (RFC1918
contacts)
    } else if (nat_uac_test("1")) {
        fix_nated_contact();
    };