[Serusers] Who is violating SIP protocol here, SER or voice-ISP?

Robert C. Auch RAuch at totalnetsolutions.net
Thu Oct 21 13:43:24 CEST 2004

Jeremy,
I don't know if you got this answered already or not - I'm not seeing
the subject popping back up...

My PBX Gateway was doing the same kind of thing: calls were timing out
after about 1 minute (45 seconds once, and 60 seconds another time).  It
turns out that the loose-route processing wasn't working right.  If I
put the:
if (loose_route()) {
 	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};
	break;
};

Line after the registration and "if (uri==myself){stuff}; blocks, then
I'd time out.  If the Loose_route() processing was up earlier, near the
top of the ser.cfg (like in the demo), then my PBX Gateway wouldn't time
the calls out.

Rob

0  ASCII Ribbon campaign - against HTML Email
^        - against auto-execute attachments