[Serusers] Question on ACC module

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 21:44:00 CEST 2004

I've got acc working with MySQL. The acc module params in my ser.cfg look like
this.

modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "cdfimorstup")
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transactions", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)

Regards,
Paul