[Serusers] SERWEB on Solaris 8! Assistance

Shiran Guez shirang at zgwholesale.com
Wed Oct 20 17:24:11 CEST 2004

Hi All

I need your assistance,

On the serweb! Note: I have created all the needed files prolog separator
and epilog

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/prolog.html' - request execution
failed in /usrlocal/apache2/htdocs/html/page.php on line 48

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/separator.html' - request execution
failed in /usrlocal/apache2/htdocs/html/page.php on line 50

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/epilog.html' - request execution
failed in /usrlocal/apache2/htdocs/html/page.php on line 147

And with the

Serctl command I get

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'serro at localhost' (Using password: YES)

Although it is updating the DB and I have granted all privileges to 'ser'
and 'serro' users

Shiran Guez