[Serusers] Question on ACC module

Haipeng Jin haipengj at qualcomm.com
Wed Oct 20 01:45:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have encountered the following problem when using ACC module:

In my ser.cfg, I used "loadmodule /modules/acc.so" to load the acc module,
I then included:
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
route[0] {
setflat(1);
}
The module seems to be loaded all right and I can see relevant logs in
syslog but not in MySQL database.

First Problem: When I tried to add the following line in ser.cfg:
modparam("acc", "db_url", "sql://ser:pass@localhost/ser")

ser will not start and it complains that parameter "db_url" not found in
module <acc>.

Second problem: When I tried to log missed calls into db using:
acc_db_request("404 not found", "missed_calls");

ser will not start and it complains "unknown command..." even though the
ACC module is loaded.

Can anyone provide some help on these two questions?

Thanks,

Haipeng