[Serusers] flatstore log rotation question

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 16:33:48 CEST 2004

Hi All.

I'm using ser-0.8.99-dev10 with flatstore.so.

Can anyone tell me how to determine when a flatstore log file will no longer be
written to?

The reason I ask is that I need to move these flatstore files periodically to
my billing system and I need to make sure that I don't interfere with flatstore
when doing so. I also need to make sure I remove CDRs that I've already sent to
my billing server.

So for example, I want to grab all CDRs every hour - on the hour. So I would
copy the previous hour's call records to my billing server. Then I would delete
these calls from the ser flatstore directory to avoid getting duplicate CDRs in
my billing system. How can I achieve this?

I'm very unclear on how flatstore.so decides to rotate logs.

Regards,
Paul