[Serusers] SER Install problem.

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 19 04:19:08 CEST 2004

I'm running Redhat ES on my computer  and have been trying to setup SER for the last two week with very little success.  The SER package that I have be using is  rpm 0.8.12 for redhat 9 which I downlowad on the following locationftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.12/packages/redhat/9/

I'm just wondering if installing a rpm package for redhat 9 on redhat ES is part of the problems am having..

SER is work fine if I don't enable Digest Authentication.

Please advice which package is good to install on Redhat ES.

Please help...