[Serusers] Ser0.8.14 + Mediaproxy

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Mon Oct 18 09:44:55 CEST 2004

Hello again.

It happens to me too.

Can someone gives some guidelines to make it work ? I mean, version numbers for "mediaproxy.so" and mediaproxy server, and a ser.cfg sample.

My problem is that it compiles OK and ser run without problem but it hangs when I try to establish a session between two UAs using the media proxy.

Thanks !

Kiko