[Serusers] r-uri for ACK

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Mon Oct 18 05:05:29 CEST 2004

The problem I ran into is illustrated in another email thread. Somehow a 487
is forwarded upstream to the original caller. And it replies with an ACK
which ser won't match any transaction and thus not absorbed. Can you please
look at my other email with a subject "cancel and 487 relay" sent out
earlier today?

Thanks,
Richard