[Serusers] one way rtpproxy

mohammad mirzaee agent at rasatech.com
Sun Oct 17 08:46:05 CEST 2004

HI ALL:

i have the following network:

cisco ATA (valid ip) ---------------------------ser+rtpproxy---------------------------quintum GW(valid ip)

I want to pass media via ser+rtpproxy, ser can communicate with rtpproxy via unix socket sucessfully.

The problem is when i call from ATA to quintum the voice path is one way??????????/

MY SER.CFG IS AS FOLLOWS:

#
# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21.4.1 2003/11/10 15:35:15 andrei Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

check_via=no # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
#fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
#modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
#modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

 # initial sanity checks -- messages with
 # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
 if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
  sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
  break;
 };
 if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
  sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
  break;
 };

 # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
 # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
 # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
 # use different transport protocol
 record_route();
 # loose-route processing
 if (loose_route()) {
  t_relay();
  break;
 };

 # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
 # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
 # with proper names and addresses in it)
 if (uri==myself) {
   log(1, "REQUEST FOR SERVED DOMAIN------------------");

  if (uri=~"^sip:3000@ 62.220.101.2"){   *********************SER VALID IP ADDRESS***********************
      rewritehost("62.220.101.3");****************************QUINTUM VALID IP ADDRESS**********************
      force_rtp_proxy();
      log(1, "-------MEDIA IS BEINGED PROXIED--------------");
      forward(62.220.101.3, 5060);********************************QUINTUM VALID IP ADD**************************
      break;
     };

        #we forwad to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
 # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
 if (!t_relay()) {
  sl_reply_error();
 };

}