[Serusers] rport processing bug

Jakob Schlyter jakob at rfc.se
Sun Oct 17 18:05:32 CEST 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Jan Janak wrote:

>  Then you probably have an error in your configuration file.
>  fix_nated_contact should be only called when one of the conditions
>  above is true.

fix_nated_contact was not called, BUT it seems that the UA (snom) doesn't
send what it logged in the debug ui, the ports was changed upon transmit.
will look into this further with snom and report back to the list - sorry
for the confusion.

>  No, this is what fix_nated_contact does. Contact will not be rewritten
>  unless you call that function.

good, this is what I expected - very confusing when things change in the
location db without any NAT tweeks on my side (I have no NAT support in my
ser configuration file).

 	jakob