[Serusers] cpl script upload

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Oct 14 18:41:26 CEST 2004

Hi Laurent,

You can load cpl from the commadn line like this:
serctl fifo LOAD_CPL user at location /path/to/cpl.xml

I found that 'location' needs to be the user agents actual IP address,
as when the cpl module gets the cpl script from mysql it does not use
the domian name, but the current users IP address from the location table.

I hope this helps,
-Jev