[Serusers] Uri module without Database

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Thu Oct 14 10:10:37 CEST 2004

Hello Marian,

I worked a little bit on the patch, and the code in uri_mod.c needs to look
like this:

if (strlen(db_url)==0) {
      if (use_uri_table) {
              LOG(L_ERR, "uri:mod_init(): database disabled, "
                      "\"use_uri_table\" set -> conflict\n");
              return -1;
      }
      DBG("uri:mod_init(): not binding to database module\n");
      db_url = 0;
} else {
      if (bind_dbmod()) {
              LOG(L_ERR, "uri:mod_init(): No database module found\n");
              return -1;
      }
}

It seems to work with this. There may not be a bind_dbmod()-call, or else
stuff will go wrong.

Maybe you can review this and put it in your patch.

Thanks again,

regards,
Martin