[Serusers] Request for Link to Asterisk-SER Integration article.

Bastian Schern ml01 at in-bln.de
Tue Oct 12 20:00:39 CEST 2004

Hi Steve and Matt,

I'm also interested in such a document. But right now I want to use
Asterisk as a voicemail server and a PSTN gateway.
Actually I have no idea how I can manage the voicemail stuff and the MWI
feature for that.
The second problem is the PSTN-Gateway. If I call a number through the
PSTN gateway and than hangup before somebody answers the called phone
will not stop to ring. How comes this?

Regards
	Bastian