[Serusers] Problem with serweb

Johan Landerholm johan at landerholm.net
Mon Oct 11 00:55:47 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm setting up a SER/serweb installation and have managed to get the
most running fine.
One problem remain:

When users register and log into the serweb application, the
my_account.php page gives a "sorry -- reply fifo reading error" error
message at the to of the page.
On the SER server, it prints an error message on the console:
ser[26956]: ERROR: open_reply_pipe: open error (/tmp/webfifo_680433203):
No such file or directory
The web server is run as a "normal" unix user called webuser and it can
read/write to the /tmp/ser_fifo pipe.
It also has file create permissions in the /tmp directory.

Has anyone seen this problem before ?

Best regards,
Johan