[Serusers] STUN with ATA-186

Emilio Panighetti emilio at dorial.com
Sun Oct 10 18:05:08 CEST 2004

If you have firmware 3.0, it will work with STUN.

NAT server is not necessarily the same as STUN. On the documentation it
explain how to configure the bitwise fields necessary for STUN

In Nat Server you want to put the IP Address:port of the stun server,
like "stun.provider.com:3478"

and NatTimer is a binary field. "0x00050014" works for me.

E.