[Serusers] some useless sql to make PTR records from subscriber table.

Jev jev at ecad.org
Fri Oct 8 22:28:19 CEST 2004

The following nasty sql will create ptr records for your zone files from
the ser subscriber table. It works on the assumption that all your
usernames are only 4 characters long, and they are infact numeric...

select concat(reverse(insert(insert(insert(username, 4,0,'.'), 3,0,'.'),
2,0,'.')),'\tNAPTR\t100\t10\t\"u\"\t\"E2U+sip\"\t\"!^\\\\+',username,'$!sip:',username,'@',domain,'!\".')
AS PTR from subscriber where username REGEXP '^[0-9]...$';

If any one knows how (in sql) the hell I can put a '.' between every
character of a mysql result when the data length is variable then I'd
like to know :)

Regards,
-Jev