[Serusers] Audio codecs

Fri Oct 8 19:56:08 CEST 2004

Ususally a proxy only forwards messages. But if your really want to
change the SDP (for example to remove bad codecs or to raise the
priority of low bitrate codecs), take a look at the nathelper module.
This module already changes the sdp. I'm sure its easy to make the
necessary extensions.

You can also try to change the SDP by using the textops module. (don't
forget to change the Content-length: header if you change the size of
the SDP).

klaus