[Serusers] method problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Oct 8 19:16:19 CEST 2004

My guess -- you have record routing enabled in your config and next
statement (or something similar)

if (loose_route()) {
	t_relay();
	break;
};

is placed before

if(method=="BYE")
{
}

If so, place your BYE processing stuff inside if(loose_route()) block --
BYE is an in-dialog request, it has to follow the route set established
at initiation of the dialog (INVITE/200OK), and for that is loose_route().

Daniel