[Serusers] 0.8.99-dev9 Broken??

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Oct 8 16:51:27 CEST 2004

it's not broken, but the prototype of  mf_process_maxfwd_header() has
changed - it takes 2 params now: the first is the same (if absent, what
will be the initial value of MF hdr) and second is used of limiting the
MF value (if the received MF exceeds this value, it will be reduce to it).

bogdan

PS: right, the doc is not updated.