[Serusers] ser and presence

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Oct 7 08:22:02 CEST 2004

It depends what exactly are you looking for. pa module can get the
presence information from the user location database, that means it can
send NOTIFY messages on behalf of user agents that do not support
presence extensions.

It also supports PUBLISH and and watcherinfo package.

It does not implement presence b2bua, that means it cannot subscribe to
presence updates on behalf of other user agents.

  Jan.