[Serusers] radius accounting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Oct 6 19:41:10 CEST 2004

I never used myself RADIUS accounting ... but it should be similar to
how database accounting works and you should get events for INVITE and
BYE  which then have to be correlated in order to get call length.

On 10/06/04 15:31, SER Users wrote:

> hello,
> I have ser configured with radius accounting and for each call
> I get two Start packets and one Stop packet.
> Is this the correct behaviour or I have miss-configured something ?
> The only difference between the two Start Packets is the "Sip-Method"
> attribute which in one is "Invite" and in the other one is "Bye"

What is in the Stop packet? Maybe is more or less same as Start packet
with BYE in Sip-Method, but triggered internally by RADIUS server -- SER
sends the INVITE and BYE events.

Daniel