[Serusers] cpl-c status

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 5 10:53:06 CEST 2004

Jev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the status of the cpl-c module in HEAD and rel_0_8_14?

on cvs HEAD, cpl-c is fully supported. in rel_0_8_14, in the same as in
0.8.12 - you need to apply the patches to tm- there were major changes
in tm (callback functions) I didn't want to affect the stable version by
this.

> Taken from the cpl-c module docs:
> Since CPL-C is not fully releasted in this SER version, before start
> compiling, please apply to TM module the patch from
> rules/cpl-c/tm.patch. From sip_router directory do "patch -p0 <
> modules/cpl-c/tm.patch".
>
> Is cpl-c going to be fully supported in the future? When will we see
> it fully released and supported, and not be required to manually patch
> tm?

so, it is fully supported only in cvs head - any new release based on
current cvs head will offer full cpl support

bogdan