[Serusers] Summary of using SER as an app server

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Tue Oct 5 01:06:58 CEST 2004

SER works much better as a proxy in front of an app server such as Asterisk.
Asterisk will need the following patch to truly be useful
http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365