[Serusers] error: 400; check if you use aliases in SER

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Oct 4 19:15:18 CEST 2004

Hi Pavel,

The error come from a latest check added into serctl. When a new user is
added, its name is verify against the aliases not to overlap; but
probably you don't use aliases from you ser script and ser fails to
check the new username.
so, to solve your problem, either add in you ser.cfg some aliases
references (lookup("aliases") or save("aliases") ), either comment out
the the anti-aliases checking from serctl (section "add" (line 858),
command "check_alias" (line 871) )

regards
Marian