[Serusers] REGISTER Auth Failure Logging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Sun Oct 3 20:35:07 CEST 2004

The functions exported for use in the config file can return only three
values: -1 (false), 0 (drop current request), 1 (true).

You can use texops module to search for "Authorization" header, but you
can't check whether the challenge has been issued before or not without
some development.

Anyway, if the "Authorization" header is present and the www_authorize()
returns false then you have authentication failure.

Daniel