[Serusers] serweb config.php settings

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 21:51:35 CEST 2004

Hello All.

I've been trying to find documentation on these parameters in my
<serweb>/config/config.php file.

Can someone either point me in the right direction for tell me what these
Click-To-Dial settings should be and what they are used for?

$config->ctd_target="sip:699 at 1.2.3.4";

$config->ctd_uri="sip:699 at 1.2.3.4";

Cheers,
Paul