[Serusers] Seeking Call Waiting Advise

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:40:03 CEST 2004

Hello Everyone.

I've got a glitch in my call waiting feature and was hoping someone could
suggest a way to fix it or debug it.

The Problem; I have three SIP phones. Two are Grandstream Budgetone 100's and
the third is a Cisco ATA 186. The firmware on the Grandstreams is version
1.0.5.11 and the ATA 186 is version 2.16.2

If a call is established between two of the phones and the third phone calls, I
do get the call waiting indicator. I can then press my "flash" button to take
the call. I can also press "flash" again to return to the original caller.

But if I press "flash" a third time to return to the new caller, audio can be
sent but not received. It's almost like one of the RTP channels has been
closed.

Could this be an error in my ser.cfg routing? I'm using ser-0.8.99-dev7

Regards,
Paul