[Serusers] Responses on the source port of the request

mahesh mahesha at intoto.com
Fri Oct 1 06:46:55 CEST 2004

Hi Andrei,
Thanks for the reply.

I am using the publicly available iptel proxy server(195.37.77.99) to test
my implementation of SIP-ALG. I am using the following configuration

HOST1(winXP)---FW---Internet---HOST2(winCP)

FW is the firewall/NAT device, which has the ALG implementation. I am using
SJPhone on my hosts to communicate using SIP(UDP). I observe that the
source port(of FW), from which the request was sent, instead of on VIA.
There is no "rport"  field in the VIA header field of the request.

Does anyone know if the iptel proxy server is configured to use "force_rport".

thanks
Mahesh