[Serusers] cannot login to serweb

Karel Kozlik kozlik at kufr.cz
Tue Nov 30 20:52:16 CET 2004

Any more details? Your serweb version, error messages etc.?

Did you read FAQ in INSTALL file? Special this:

Q: All my login attempts lead to the previous screen without any
    kind of progress or error indication.
A: Really make sure that register_globals is turned on in your
    php.ini. (Also make sure that you are changing the php.ini in
    use by your server and register_globals is not turned off
    somewhere else in the configuration file.)
    For check real php configuration create file phpinfo.php
    in html root with content <? phpinfo(); ?> and look to it by
    browser. There is _all_ informations about php.

Karel