[Serusers] Bus Error in dbt_tb.c (ser 0.8.99-dev19/OpenBSD/sparc32/dbtext)

msg michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Tue Nov 30 18:20:39 CET 2004

Hi Daiel,

Thanks for your reply.

> could you please send the backtrace?

I grabbed the running process and wasn't in the source tree -- I'll try
it again and send the results.

> Also, the line doesn't match for
> me, do you have a modified version?

Yeah, it seems to be at the end of dbt_row_update_val(); the version is
cvs HEAD.

  If so, please make a tarball with
> all sources, binaries and core files and put it somewhere for download
> (ftp, http).

Will do (no core files since none were generated).

Also after further testing:

With only _one_ entry in 'subscriber' but additional accounting logic
added to 'ser.cfg', the timer process goes sig 10 in the same way (I'll
need to backtrace this one too).  While typing this my logs also added
this entry:

10(13702) db_insert_ucontact(): Error while inserting contact
10(13702) wb_timer(): Error while inserting contact into database

This is with my original 'ser.cfg' and one entry in the 'subscriber' file.

Please let me know if my field definitions for the database files are
correct (from the previous post regarding dbtext).

Regards,

Michael