[Serusers] Jitter Calculation

Mon Nov 29 22:55:03 CET 2004

There is no dependancy between jitter and delay, although typically the
bigger the delay, the bigger the jitter!

T get some practical values, make a VoIP call and record the whole
session with ethereal. Then make an RTP analysis with ethereal
(rightclick on an RTP packet and select "decode as ...RTP"). Then use
statistics - RTP ...

regards,
klaus