[Serusers] Problems using the auth_radius.so module I think (Segmentation fault)

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Nov 29 13:46:08 CET 2004

Hi,

I had some similar problem couple of days ago - I'm not sure is your
case also. The cause was in radiusclient library version 0.4.7 where a
fresh alloced structure was used without being initialized (when parsing
the configuration file). So, some uninitialized array index was causing
a segmentation fault at startup.

Here is a small patch which fixes this problem. Hope it will help.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Voice Sistem