[Serusers] 'dbtext' database tables problems

msg michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Mon Nov 29 06:13:58 CET 2004

Greetings:

I need to configure 'dbtext' databases (0.8.99-dev19); debugging
diagnostics reveal the need for a 'version' database file. From
inspecting the code I made this one:

table_name(str) table_version(int)
subscriber:3
location:6

I populated the 'location' and 'subscriber' files according to various
'dbtext' examples; diagnostics report the need to 'preload' the domain
'location' in the location file (and I presume the domain 'aliases' also
--- if loading were to get that far):

0(0) preload_udomain(): Error while doing db_query
0(0) register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'location'

I would appreciate a full description of the fields for these files
(if different than the examples in the source tree) and how to set up
the preloaded domains, etc.

Regards,

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum