[Serusers] NAT asterisk-ser

Chris Debono chris at ibismalta.com
Fri Nov 26 22:04:16 CET 2004

I have a scenario where an asterisk machine is working with 2 network cards
(1 public and 1 private). My IP phones are all on private Ip’s It works
great internally but I cannot forward sip traffic to a voip provider due to
NAT. I tried to install SER on the same machine using different ports so the
asterisk forwards all numbers starting with 00 to SER. SER will be
forwarding these calls to a voip SIP provider. Can anyone provide me with a
sample config for SER cause when ever I try to send a number starting with
00, I get a sip error that the number does not exist.

Regards

Chris

---