[Serusers] RE: ser+tenor quintum a400/a800

Loftus Hengeveld loftus_hengeveld at quintum.com
Tue Nov 23 17:10:11 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

As it is not our policy to train over email, or on the phone, I would
suggest that
you go to the www.quintum.com web site and first look up the information
about the quintum products. Also there are online manuals as well as GUI's
that you can load onto your system
please use the free information. I would also talk you the person you bought
this device from
since it does not sound like you have a clear understanding of what we can
do.
Thank you for your time

Loftus Hengeveld III
Manager of Technical Services