[Serusers] ISDNgw+CAPI+Supervised transfer

F.S.Salloum ssal at intracom.gr
Tue Nov 23 15:07:22 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm using the last month SER with SEMS and one CAPI card and works fine,
well almost fine since I was not able to handle any kind of transfer (blind
or supervised) between PSTN and SIP .

Has anyone done it? I'm a little bit confused and I was wondering if I
should hack sems/isdngw module to handle it or I can do it with a config
file alone.

Looking forward for your answers

Sotiris

PS: I'm using the default isdngw file, with one split(1) command to extract
the 0 before forwarding it via the vm command to the isdngw module.