[Serusers] Location table + replicate + strange behavior

Deepak Lal ddx66 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 21:56:48 CET 2004

Environment:
ser 0.8.14-3 on a AMD64 box
Two ethernet interfaces with SER listening only on ONE

I have a db_mode of 2 for usrloc.
What I do not understand is the once contact
information is written to the location db, it does not
get flushed at all. I still have "old" contact info in
the location db for the UA's. In the log file, I see
the recurring message:

"Keeping binding '2221111', sip:2221111 at X.X.X.X" for
replication

The message is pretty self-explanatory but I have not
configured any replication. Can someone please explain
what is happening and how to fix this.

Thx in advance