[Serusers] SEMS with SER

Dnyanesh Khatavkar dnyana at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 14:14:29 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to configure SER to use SEMS.  I have
installed both on the same machine.  I have used the
SER and SEMS configurations given in the HOW TO in
SEMS CVS.  When I try to call 100 that has been set
for conferencing, I get a 404 Not found on the SIP
phone.  Do I need to set 100 as an alias and are there
any seperate configurations?  I also directly hit the
users answering machine on dialing them.  Is there a
way to let the phone ring for a while before going to
the answering machine?

Thank you,

Dnyanesh