[Serusers] Mediaproxy / Rtpproxy Video Quality

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Thu Nov 25 09:06:03 CET 2004

Hi all again.

A few days before I wrote to the list asking if someone has a similar
problem that the one I had. This problem was that when I start a video/audio
session between 2 UAs using Mediaproxy, audio was perfect but video was
horrible. Nobody tells me anything.

After checking that there was not a problem of my network (drops or
something like that in switches or routers), I decided to try Rtpproxy with
video support instead of Mediaproxy. I don't know why but with rtpproxy,
video goes PERFECT with exactly the same SER.CFG (using the correct options)
that I used for Mediaproxy.

So if someone find a similar problem... try it !

Bye:

Kiko